Subject 1: Work at height policy
- The specific height where it is mandatory to use fall protection system.
- Standard requirements for guardrail system.
- Usage of work restraint and personal fall arrest system.
Subject 2: Risk Assessment and hierarchy of control
- Engineering and Administrative controls.
Subject 3: Hierarchy of risks
- Fixed Platforms.
- Guardrail System and Toe boards.
- Safety nets.
- Safety mats.
- Edge protection.
- Man riding winch
- Work restraint
- Rope access
- Work positioning
- Vertical and horizontal lifelines.
- Self-Retracting Lifeline.
- Double leg lanyard.
Ladders types and precautions.
- Fixed, portable and step ladders.
- Ladder safety system.
Fall arrest System
- Full body harness and double leg lanyard
- Snap hooks.
- Climbing a vertical ladder, using SRL/Double Leg Lanyard or Vertical lifeline
- Raising personnel by work basket.
- Working on a monkey board, stabbing board and other irregular structures.
- Working below ground levels like climbing to and from Confined spaces.
- Rescue using rollgliss kit
- Rescue using rescue positioning device
- Safety Harness and double leg lanyard pre-use inspection.
- SRL pre-use inspection.
- Fixed ladder with vertical lifeline and rope grab inspection.
- Donning of safety harness.